Tuesday, August 09, 2011

A Rock and A Hard Place

"You may be caught between a rock and a hard place with a special person in your life right now." is the beginning to my horoscope for the day, which i NEVER read. and <---That was my fortune from a fortune cookie 2 days ago. So my question is... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? does the universe know something that i dont? and if it does when is someone gonna tell me something? of course im caught between a rock and a hard place IM GETTING A DIVORCE! but he's not that special of a person (at least to me) so how much harder does it get? i mean ya i'v made peace with the situation so im not sure whats going on there and so far nothing els is happening except alot of drama with one of my family members.i guess i just wait around and see whats in store for me and take it all as it comes. kinda like i have been doing for over a month now.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Those are some seriously mixed messages! Is he the one who's going to tell you exciting news I wonder? Maybe that he's going to pay you like $5,000 a month in child support? I don't know, but whatever news hopefully it is good!

Kaycee Bawdon said...

oh gosh wouldnt that be nice lol. he told me he was promoted to sgt. like two days before this all...but none the less that doesnt help me until we go to court and he's forced to give us what we need to survive. as of now i have to call his commander every pay day just to get 1300 out of him.

Post a Comment