Saturday, July 23, 2011

Starting Over

well alot has happened sense i last posted over a year ago!! i cant believe its been a year how crazy. my little charlie was born september 21st and is amazing. he's had one heck of a life so far but he is one incredible little miracle. savanna is so big getting ready to start school in just a few short weeks. steven made it home safely from his deployment and was home about 3 1/2 months before he decided he didnt want to be married anymore. ya it hurts but im getting through it with the help of my babies keeping me strong. we're heading back to california in a few short weeks. ive decided to start the blog back up to document the changes coming to the lives of me and my children...im going from stay at home army wife to single working parent. am i scared? heck ya im scared but i know that i can do what has to be done to take care and raise these children right!...life sucks people change, relationships change, LIFE IS UNEXPECTED!! and ive decided that im going to embrace the challenges being thrown at me and not let it all get me down. he doesnt sit at home and cry at night so why should i. im going to move on and live life for me!! but of course set hopefully a great example for these babies!! thank you all in advance for all your support through all of this...keep up the praying because GOD KNOWS I NEED IT!

" Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings"-Psalms 61:1-4

1 comment:

moosmamma said...

Happy to have found your blog :) From your newest follower :)

iloveyoutothemoonmommy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment