Monday, July 25, 2011

California or Bust?

so the plan as of now is for my bestie to drive out here around the 16th of august which puts her here around the 18th. were gonna pack up a uhaul trailer with as much as possible.and head away from fort campbell on the 19th...the 23rd is savies 5th bday! with in a week of being in cali alot needs to happen. most importantly HUG my niece mati nephew elijah (whom i havent met yet) and baby brother who turned three sense ive seen him. then i HAVE to get savie in school. she starts kindergarten this year and she will be starting a week or two late due to the move. lets see what els needs to be done when i get there? GET A JOB! the first time ill be working sense i was pregnant with savanna. im a little scared and excited all at the same time but i HAVE to do it. i aslo want to join a gym. hopefully i can convince my best friend to do it with me. im horribly out of shape and over weight and i think im more motivated then ever to change that. especially because hey eventually im gonna have to start dating again lol which i am NOT looking forward to AT ALL lol. but im not gonna worry about that right now because honestly I DONT WANT A MAN! i really dont i went from boy friend to boy friend all through highschool was engaged as a jr to some one i was with on and off for like 4 years then 3months after that was all called off and over i met their father and was with him for 6 years...so i technically havent really been single in 10 YEARS WTF was i thinking lol..though of course i wouldnt change it for the world because with the heart ache and heart break came two amazingly beautiful children and lessons learned! so A LOT of things to accomplish in a short time but i am motivated and i can do it. i have to no ifs ands or butts about it. not just for my kids but for MYSELF whom i HAVE NEVER put first it was always the kids tied at first their father at second my family then me but now whats good for me is good for my kids and i understand that now wich puts us three tied at first! UGH I HATE PACKING!

3 comments:

Tee said...

Good luck with everything hun! When I left my ex's, I left everything there and took a plane ticket from PA to NC. All my stuff was there for 5 months before I finally was able to drive up and get everything!

Kaycee Bawdon said...

see im afraid if i do that he'll either get rid of it or ill never get a chance to get back here and get it...cause trust me a plane ticket is waaaay cheaper.

Unknown said...

Love the blog! I know I will enjoy following and reading your posts!

I found ya through Baby Center.

Post a Comment