Sunday, July 24, 2011

Venting? Sure lets DO IT!

so people wanna know why i post stuff all over facebook...well here's the deal...I SIT AT HOME all day. thats it i have maybe 5 friends here and i cant expect them to give up everything they are doing and come hang out. i appreciate it when they do of course but thats it. i vent i vent to all my friend on facebook because they are my friends? i dont talk to many people outside of facebook. i dont get to have a life like their father does and you know what that doesnt bother me AT ALL! they are my life everything i do revolves around them. i cant force him to be their father in anyway other than to somewhat support us financially? ive been sick for 2 days and when i say sick i dont me a cold. i have HPV and have acyste's on both of my ovaries. the last two days iv felt like some one has been stabbing me repeatedly in my left ovary. but you know what i texted and called and got nothing!! i and my nifty ipod lets me screen shot his neglect! its just so irritating when a man thinks as long as he's supporting his family (and i am still his family) financially he doesnt have to do much of anything els? seriously where is the man that i married? urgh i didnt start this blog just to bash him or talk badly about it but today im REALLY UPSET! Our son is out of formula and for almost a month ive had to rely on my amazing friends here at fort campbell to help me get what i need to take care of these babie...URGH !!!!! and thats about it!

2 comments:

stormy gurl said...

yes he surely has shown his true colors now. I am so sorry baby, I thought he was going to be different. not like his dad. well he is proving us wrong. I will be here for you baby,anytime you need me. that's what the word family means!!!

Stephanie said...

some day he will see what he is missing out on, its his loss...just remember that. i hope everything gets better for you!

Post a Comment