Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine

list of things that get me through days like today...

(1) MY KIDS *Duh! (2) Coffee (3) Music (4) Family (5) 200 text messages between friends

(1) Waking up in the morning is bitter sweet for me. I get at the most 5 hours of sleep a night so i wake up exhausted. and not because my infant doesn't sleep through the night because he does (except one wake up at 430am) but normally he sleeps 730p-930a. Its just everything that's going on in my life keeps my mind going a million miles per minute till i eventually pass out. so when i wake up in the morning i don't wanna get out of bed. (that's the bitter part) the sweet part is the smiles and giggles that i get the second i walk into charlie's room, its amazing and its all for me :) the way his eyes light up within a second of our eyes meeting its almost magical like love at first sight every morning. then we get about 30 minutes of just mommy and charlie time till sissy meets us in the living room for our morning cartoons (at least until she starts school at the end of the month) I LOVE THEM.

(2) Uhm i think thats pretty self explanatory lol. i don't have coffee every morning just the mornings i need a kick start. up until charlie was like 5 months old every single morning it was a 5 hour energy and 2 red bulls which i may take up again because coffee just aint doing it.

(3) Everyday while the kids are busy watching Disney channel, nick jr or sprout I'm cleaning or on good days relaxing on the couch with one ear phone in (cant hear the kids with two lol) what do i listen to? EVERYTHING...except folk lol or blue grass. Right now my favorite song is Barefoot Blue Jean Night but i don't know why i just like it A LOT lol reminds me of my youth maybe? who knows...any who I LOVE MUSIC it makes me happy!

(4) Even though they are all more then 2,500 miles away i know that my family is very supportive and always just a phone call away. ya we fight (mostly me and my siblings) but no matter how pissed off we are at each other we always know we can turn to each other ya we judge but its because we want the best for each other. either way between my children and family give me all the strength i need.

(5) No Joke. On average its about 200 text messages a day. I have a select few Amazing
friends. They let me vent and give me awesome advice and re assure me that i can do anything i set my mind to. Mostly i have guy friends but all of them are amazing and the few gal friends i have have been with me through it all. I'm also renewing old friendships with some amazing people I've known sense child hood and that makes me happy :)


all in all , all i have to do is breath in and breath out, put one foot in front of the other and keep on going. and all these things and people *other then coffee lol* inspire me to do so. today will be a good day as long as my kids are healthy and happy i know that i did a good job today!

** theres a comment box in the right column for those without google.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to test none stop all day! :)

Post a Comment