Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Charlie's Songs

{Godspeed by:The Dixie Chicks}Dragon tales and the "water is wide" , Pirate's sail and lost boys fly, Fish bite moonbeams every night ...And I love you.Godspeed, little man ,Sweet dreams, little man. Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings. Godspeed Sweet dreams.The rocket racer's all tuckered out, Superman's in pajamas on the couch,Goodnight moon, we'll find the mouse ...And I love you .Godspeed, little man ,Sweet dreams, little man. Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings. Godspeed Sweet dreams. God bless mommy and match box cars ,God bless dad and thanks for the stars ,God hears "amen" wherever we are ...And I love you. Godspeed, little man .Sweet dreams, little man. Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings.--Charlies L&D Playlist (Beautiful Boy-John Lennon//Blessed-Elton John//You'll always be my Baby-Sara Evans//The Prayer-Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion (*My Fave)//Sunshine of My Life-Stevie Wonder//Godspeed-Dixie Chicks//Forever Young-Bob Dylan//Simple Man-Lynard Skynard or Shinedown (*My Fave)//Watching You-Rodney Adkins//The Day-Baby Face//I Knew I Loved You-Savage Garden//I See Me-Travis Tritt//With Arms Wide Open-Creed//Forever Young-Rod Stewart//My Wish-Rascal Flatts//Baby Mine-Alison Krauss.)**I really cant wait to hold you in my arms for the first time**

No comments:

Post a Comment